The FP&A Analyst will serve as an integral member of the financial planning and analysis team. This role reports to the Director of FP&A and will have frequent interaction with the management team, cross-functional groups, and the business finance teams. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
- Play a key role in the annual operating plan, quarterly forecasting and reporting, and monthly forecasting and reporting.
- Work closely with the system administration team to produce the quarterly forecast inputs and deliverables for both the Corporate and business finance teams
- Create a FP&A playbook to drive consistency across all reporting. This includes defining the calculations for price, material inflation, labor inflation, volume, and mix.
- Lead the analytics and reporting of corporate spend including payroll, professional fees/ consulting costs, marketing, and other costs.
- Assist with creating processes to drive functional cost center accountability and review of spending
- Quarterly scorecard of progress against bonus metrics
- Assist the FP&A Director with materials for earnings calls, Board of Directors meetings, and meetings with equity analysts and other relevant parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA not required but a plus
- 3-5 years of financial management experience in a manufacturing environment and/or public accounting experience
- Self-driven individual with strong intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills
- P&L background / experience, knowledge of accounting concepts, and familiarity with the balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Financial modeling with strong Excel competencies
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a matrix organization and at different levels, driving results and process improvements
- Highest Integrity
- Ability to deliver results while dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills