Senior Accounting / Financial Analyst
Would you like to be the right hand person to the VP Regional Operations? Do you love to analyze data? Would you be willing to travel 25% of the time? Do you love to work at the division level? Well don’t stop now! Keep reading!!!!!
- Evaluates operating results of assigned service delivery centers against financial objectives.
- Monitors proper execution of SOX and internal control structure for processes and procedures at assigned in compliance with the company’s internal control requirements.
- Provides operational management support for the assigned region or locations budgeting, forecasting, accounting and financial reporting activities.
- Responsible for delivery of accurate and timely data as required to corporate headquarters and Corporate Shared Service Center.
- Responsible for assigned adherence to corporate accounting close schedule.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial support as needed to help make operational and strategic decisions.
- Works closely with executive leadership, managers of the business units, Corporate Shared Service Center, and corporate accounting.
- Support assigned service delivery centers’ activities including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, collections, WIP and inventory valuation, and general accounting functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Finance or Accounting)
- MBA a plus but not required
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an analytical role with a focus on operations, cost and margin control.
- Skilled working knowledge of financial data systems ( Microsoft Dynamics SL 7/15 strongly preferred)
- Experience working for a service company dealing with labor and equipment a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft office applications specifically Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel overnight within your assigned region on regular basis as situations might require.
- Additional to travel to the corporate headquarters in Houston, TX on occasion as situations might require.