- Prepare and analyze monthly consolidating financial information from consolidation software
- Communicate with reporting entities to ensure consistency of data
- Publish final reports
- Analyze financial and business information for variance analysis from plan and forecast
- Financial planning process
- Deliverables – Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasts, Three Plan
- Process development and communication with subs in compliance with HQ requirements
- Controlling data points for consistency and accuracy
- Development of related financial modeling tools – including cash flow and balance sheet forecast
- Publishing final outputs
- Develops implements and monitors cross divisional financial planning and analysis policies and controls to improve budgeting, financial forecasting and cost controls and timeliness and quality of financial reporting.
- Undertakes special studies requested by the CFO and other officers and performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Directs the development and maintenance of the department expenses and budgets.
- Four year accounting or finance degree
- MBA preferred
- A minimum of three years of professional experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Spreadsheet power user
- Excellent analysis skills
Diane Delgado LeMaire | Area Director, Executive Search & Branch Manager | Creative Financial Staffing, a division of Fitts, Roberts CPA Firm | 5718 Westheimer Suite 800 | Houston, TX 77057 |713-490-6003 | firstname.lastname@example.org