• Negotiates and procures banking services and assists in the design and implementation of cash management structures.
• Facilitates and coordinates domestic and international banking and risk management projects to improve cost of banking and operational efficiencies of cash and risk management processes.
• Manages cash management relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
• Maintains banking systems and bank account documents.
• Invests excess cash and initiates borrowings as needed (primary backup to Treasury Analyst).
• Responsible for financial analysis which includes evaluating business unit / project cash flows, cash forecasting, accounting and tax issues.
• Coordinates, schedules and reports Quarterly Dividend Payment dates.
• Responsible for the presentation and periodic reporting to management as needed.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
A minimum of 5 years experience in finance, treasury or financial analysis with CTP certification..MBA a HUGE plus!
Foreign Currency Exchange experience a MUST!
Experience with investments, banking and payment systems, currency / commodity trades.
Looking for Senior Accountants with International Accounting and Consolidations experience.
Managing financial accounting and reporting activities for the Company’s holding companies
Perform reconciliations between Statutory books and US GAAP books on a quarterly basis
Ensure statutory report and taxes are submitted timely
Provide support to International Business Units on matters of accounting and tax policy and practice, internal controls, as well as the implementation of financial accounting systems
Provides support and assists with the coordination of the financial accounting and reporting activities for operations across our International business units
Assist in resolution of any accounting and internal control issues related to International accounting operations
Improve timeliness and accuracy of financial closing and reporting for International companies
Review financial activity and transactions associated with International joint ventures to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
Work with the treasury, legal and accounting functions on reorganizations, acquisitions, divestitures, and tax planning implementation and documentation, as needed
Participate in process improvement projects that result in greater efficiency
A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a financial-management role at the corporate level of a mid to large sized publicly held company
Solid understanding of GAAP and IFRS standards
In depth understanding of both US and international accounting and tax principles
Knowledge and experience with foreign currencies
Experience in the Oil & Gas or Energy industry desirable
Experience working in a decentralized organization
Public Accounting experience and international accounting experience highly preferred
Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines and respond quickly to management requests
Must be able to travel 10% internationally
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field is required. MBA is preferred
CPA Certification is Required