• Negotiates and procures banking services and assists in the design and implementation of cash management structures.
• Facilitates and coordinates domestic and international banking and risk management projects to improve cost of banking and operational efficiencies of cash and risk management processes.
• Manages cash management relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
• Maintains banking systems and bank account documents.
• Invests excess cash and initiates borrowings as needed (primary backup to Treasury Analyst).
• Responsible for financial analysis which includes evaluating business unit / project cash flows, cash forecasting, accounting and tax issues.
• Coordinates, schedules and reports Quarterly Dividend Payment dates.
• Responsible for the presentation and periodic reporting to management as needed.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
A minimum of 5 years experience in finance, treasury or financial analysis with CTP certification..MBA a HUGE plus!
Foreign Currency Exchange experience a MUST!
Experience with investments, banking and payment systems, currency / commodity trades.