• Negotiates and procures banking services and assists in the design and implementation of cash management structures.
• Facilitates and coordinates domestic and international banking and risk management projects to improve cost of banking and operational efficiencies of cash and risk management processes.
• Manages cash management relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
• Maintains banking systems and bank account documents.
• Invests excess cash and initiates borrowings as needed (primary backup to Treasury Analyst).
• Responsible for financial analysis which includes evaluating business unit / project cash flows, cash forecasting, accounting and tax issues.
• Coordinates, schedules and reports Quarterly Dividend Payment dates.
• Responsible for the presentation and periodic reporting to management as needed.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
A minimum of 5 years experience in finance, treasury or financial analysis with CTP certification..MBA a HUGE plus!
Foreign Currency Exchange experience a MUST!
Experience with investments, banking and payment systems, currency / commodity trades.
Who wouldn’t want to work for company that has been in business for almost 100 years! Talk about stability! This company also offers a laid back environment, a family culture and is number two in the nation!
• Posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger. Reviews entries to the ledger to assure accuracy.
• Performs bank reconciliation monthly. Verifies all deposits, withdrawals, and wire transfers. Addresses questions and problems from banking institutions.
• Performs account analysis and reconciliation, and sets up new accounts.
• Reconciles daily cash flow to monthly bank statements. Reviews daily cash bank reports and analyzes as required.
• Verifies, posts, and reconciles payroll.
• Assists General Accounting Manager with year-end audit.
• Maintains control over and distributes sales force incentive spreadsheets for all sales divisions.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 2 years of Reconciliations experience
- Advanced Excel
Originally posted by Business Insider: Article
Having a ton of experience under your belt doesn’t necessarily mean you have an “impressive” résumé.
“You can have all the experience in the world — but if your résumé doesn’t stand out, if you don’t present that information in a well-organized manner, or if it doesn’t tell your story, nobody will take the time to look at your résumé closely enough to see all that experience,” says Amanda Augustine, a career advice expert for TopRésumé.
To get a clearer picture of what makes a résumé stand out, we asked Augustine to create a sample of an excellent one for a mid-level professional.
While your résumé may look different depending on the industry you’re in, the one below should serve as a useful guide for job seekers with about 10 years of experience:
Daily Job Updates: https://www.facebook.com/CPARecruiterHouCFS
Houston’s HOT Accounting Positions
• Tax Professional is needed at a family oriented company in the North Houston area. Awesome company, awesome people! 40 hour work week with free lunch every day!
• Looking for an eager Entry level Accountant, who loves to learn, in the Sugar Land area. Recent Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics graduate with no experience.. No Problem! Become a GURU on their new system, then move into another area – financial reporting or contracts
• One of Houston’s Fastest growing manufacturing companies is looking for a Staff Accountant. Tons of Growth Opportunity!
• Want to give back to the community? Work for one of Houston’s most well known Non Profit Organizations! Great work environment with an expanding organization.
• Controller role open in Southwest Houston! This company doubled in size to 1 Billion and they are looking to double in size again in the next 2 years! Fun work environment!
My email: email@example.com