Who wouldn’t want to work for company that has been in business for almost 100 years! Talk about stability! This company also offers a laid back environment, a family culture and is number two in the nation!
• Posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger. Reviews entries to the ledger to assure accuracy.
• Performs bank reconciliation monthly. Verifies all deposits, withdrawals, and wire transfers. Addresses questions and problems from banking institutions.
• Performs account analysis and reconciliation, and sets up new accounts.
• Reconciles daily cash flow to monthly bank statements. Reviews daily cash bank reports and analyzes as required.
• Verifies, posts, and reconciles payroll.
• Assists General Accounting Manager with year-end audit.
• Maintains control over and distributes sales force incentive spreadsheets for all sales divisions.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 2 years of Reconciliations experience
- Advanced Excel