Our client is a $500MM publicly traded retailer with locations nation-wide. Over 500 locations in 48 states! And they have been in business for over 20 years!
- Opening: 1 Staff & 1 Senior Internal Auditor. T
Why work here?
- 10% travel nationally
- CPA/CPE support
- “Get your work done” environment where schedules can be flexible
- 50% discount on all products
- One of the few retailers in growth mode
- ½ day Fridays during Summer
- 40-45 hour weeks
- New-hires will be direct reports to the Director of Internal Audit
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for the co-development and performance of audits in support of the Company’s internal audit plan and supervision of staff on the internal audit team.
The Senior Internal Auditor will also assist management with the planning, testing, review, and reporting of the Company’s internal controls related to Sarbanes Oxley compliance, as well as performing substantive audit procedures in support of the external auditor’s year-end audit.