Our client has been in business for over 100 years! They are currently revamping their Audit program and searching for an Audit Senior who would love to be part of that process.
If you love to train and mentor, there are two staff auditors waiting for your guidance!
What do you need to qualify:
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- CIA, CPA, CISA or any other related Audit certification
- 4 to 10 years of Audit experience
- A great attitude!
- Get in on the ground floor of a new Audit program
- Have a great shot at the manager role….quickly!
- Travel less than 15% (all domestic and day trips!)
- Get a chance to truly make your mark.
- Help train and mentor the rookie Auditors.
- This is NOT just SOX!
- Assist in the development of an annual audit schedule along with quarterly updates
- Participate in a wide range of audit projects to include SOX testing along with various operational, financial and compliance audits
- Partner with Director and key business leaders to continually evolve Audit Plans and risk coverage.
- Use judgement and critical thinking skills to influent business partners, senior managers and peers.
- Review Workpapers of various team members and prepare written reports to support opinions.
- Keep abreast of current and industry best practices and assist in training audit staff on audit principles and processes, while reinforcing management expectations.