• Perform all aspects of a full audit examination with limited managerial guidance. Essential elements of an Audit will include audit planning, walkthroughs, audit program development, risk and control identification, status reporting, decision-making, and time/budget management
• Plan, organize, and perform various audits.
• Develop accurate, meaningful and complete audit work papers and draft reports that adequately support audit findings and document work performed.
• Develop issue based reports based on audit points, summarize findings and recommendations.
• Prepare draft audit report to departmental and client management for review and discussion.
• Suggest recommendations on ways to improve audit work processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, will consider other degrees based on level of Senior Auditor experience.
• CPA, CFA or CIA (or progress towards completion) preferred
• Minimum of two years of relevant and progressive Internal Audit
• Working knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, internal auditing standards, and GAAP
• Experience in leading projects and proven ability to drive results