Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Produce and distribute departmental financial statements to Departments and Senior Management.
• Review financial statements, research variances, and initiate correcting journal entries.
• Perform monthly accruals and expense allocations.
• Perform detail analysis and periodic audits of expense reports.
• Respond to inquiries from Branch management arising from monthly financial statement review.
• Reconcile gross profit reports to general ledger.
• Prepares financial and statistical reports as required. Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as directed.
• Attend monthly financial meetings.
• Assist with annual audit.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required, plus 3-5 years relevant experience. CPA and public accounting preferred.