• Compile financial information and prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts; document business transactions; and reconcile and close Company accounts on a monthly basis.
• Perform general ledger duties to assist with monthly activity and closings.
• Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to general ledger balances.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for specified accounts and may analyze daily bank account activity.
• Analyze and document variances in account balances between periods.
• Prepare various schedules required for internal and external reporting
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual filings.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
• Work towards CPA designation preferred