Our client is a publicly traded oil & gas services company with over 3000 employees worldwide. They are growing through acquisition and organic growth. At this time they need to add a Division Senior Accountant to their team.
• Work directly with the Accounting Manager in completing essential accounting/finance functions of the company.
Month-end financial reporting
Assist in month-end closing procedures including:
o General Journal entries on multiple general ledgers
o General Ledger account reconciliations
o Intercompany invoices
o Fixed Asset management including additions, disposals, and depreciation
o Bank reconciliations
o Account roll-forwards and sub-ledger reconciliations
o Assistance in other aspects of closing of the books and records in accordance with US GAAP
o Maintain compliance of internal SOX controls
• Assist in maintaining accounting controls
• Assist with intercompany invoicing
• Required Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Advanced skills required in MS Excel and Word.
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills to gather information from and work with multiple levels the organization.