Our client is growing due to recent acquisitions and organic growth. They looking for a Staff Accountant to work with the Controller, Corporate Accounting Manager, and Division Accounting Manager. This is a HIGH exposure role within a multi-billion dollar international organization!!!!
Staff Accountant duties:
Month-end financial reporting
- Assist in month-end closing procedures including:
- General Journal entry
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Intercompany statements
- Fixed Asset management including additions, disposals, and depreciation
- Bank reconciliations
- Account roll-forwards and sub-ledger reconciliations
- Assistance in other aspects of closing of the books and records in accordance with US GAAP
- Maintain compliance of internal SOX controls
- Assistance in quarter-end financial reports and schedules
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3+ years accounting experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills required in MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills to gather information from and work with multiple levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented. Customer service mentality!
- Great communication skills both oral and written.