Are you tired of public accounting less than 2 years in? This might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client, a global publicly traded company, is adding a Staff Accountant/Analyst to their SEC Reporting group. The staff will mainly assist to consolidate financial data with the supervision of a senior analyst and/or SEC Director.
1) Key balance sheet accounts roll forwards consolidations and reviews, such as PPE, Prepaids, Accruals, Reserves, etc.
2) Basic knowledge of cash flow, cash reconciliation, agings, revenue recognition.
3) Financial statements and footnote disclosure tie-outs.
4) Basic knowledge of goodwill, intangibles, and PPE.
5) Clear and proper communications with global ledger controllers regarding corporate requests, deadlines, findings and issues
The position has a great potential to grow. The staff will have opportunities to work with International Controller and/or VP Finance and SEC as a team, as well as interactions with all controllers across countries. This role is open due to another promotion!!!!!
- The position requires the staff to have completed at minimum 6 months of year-end external audit with a public accounting firm.
- CPA in process
- Master’s degree
- Basic auditing skills, strong communications, detail oriented and multi-tasking management.