External Reporting Director | $2B Company |
Our client is a publicly-traded manufacturing company who is a leader in their specialty seeking a Financial Reporting Director. They are in growth/acquisition mode and there will be five individuals reporting up to this position.
Why work here?
- Company growth (internal & acquisition based)
- Flexible schedule
- Exposure to C-suite & Upper management
- Great medical benefits through Cigna
- Full benefits including safe-harbor 401K match of 4%
- Compliance with GAAP/SEC requirements
- Maintain and implement financial reporting/internal control requirements
- Review and approve earnings release date
- Prepare Audit Committee presentations
- Public Accounting experience (Big 4)
- Industry (direct) 10K & 10Q preparation
- 10+ years of experience