Real Estate Accountant:
- Monthly close – Perform monthly close of the Company’s real estate entities, including calculating and posting gains on sale of real estate.
- Financial Modeling & Analysis – Prepare financial models or analyses as needed.
- Vendor invoices – Provide coding for vendor invoices related to real estate projects or land/easement sales.
- Partner and Bank Reports – Prepare partner and bank reports as needed.
- Management Reporter Quarterly Reporting – Prepare quarterly internal financial reports for the Company’s real estate entities.
- Land/Easement Sales – Assist with items needed for closing of land or easement sales
- Ad-valorem tax payments – Manage ad-valorem tax master list and ensure prompt payment of all ad-valorem tax invoices.
- Annual audits – Assist with annual audits.
Compensation and benefits:
- Base Salary
- Bonus: 7.5% of Base Salary paid annually
- 401(k) Plan – Matched 100% up to 8%
- Company subsidized PPO, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability)
- Free Covered Parking OR Fully Subsidized Transit
- CPA/CPA Candidate with Real Estate Accounting Experience
- 4 plus years of Audit and / or GL experience