Reporting to the JIB Accounting Lead and assisting the team in ensuring that all costs are allocated correctly according to the joint operating agreements and follow COPAS guidelines and are accurately and timely reflected in the financial records.
• Handling of designated operated properties
• Clearing unbilled items
• Analysis of cost related expenses
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• Industry experience in Oil and Gas required
• Prefer 5+ years of relevant experience
• Oracle Energy experience a plus
• Knowledge of COPAS required
• Ability to interact well with others
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and adaptability.
• Multi-tasker who can meet tight deadlines and solve problems in time-sensitive environment.
• Quick learner, strong analytical skills with attention to details.
• Hands on team player with ability to effectively interact and communicate with staff, peers and management