Mid size and fast growing healthcare related coming is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. If you love to have you hands in all aspects of accounting and love a fast paced environment this role is for you!
The Staff Accountant reports to the Accounting Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports;
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses;
- Heavy Excel- pivot tables, v-lookups, if statements, formatting;
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow.
- Ability to work in and out of 10 different softwares to pull reports when needed.
- Assist with tax preparation- pulling reports, docs and liaison between CPA firm
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (accounting operations and/or audit).
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a degree in Accounting.