My client is a leading Engineering consulting firm that recently expanded into the Houston area. With offices in New York, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas, after 30 years of success they are now looking to break into the rapidly growing Houston Market. This group is a leading firm involved in disaster management as well as public infrastructure projects.
Why work here?
- Rapid growth and opportunity
- Stability, proven track-record
- Tight-Knight group, very friendly
- An 8-5 working day
- Exciting travel options to New York, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina (Optional)
- Strong benefits (3 wks+ of PTO, 401K 4% match)
- 5+ years of accounting experience (Up to 15 years is welcome)
- CPA is a plus (not required)
- Deltek Software Experience required
- Bachelor degree required
- 60 to 75K DOE