Why take a Treasury Accountant role with this company?
- Dynamic industry exposure from real estate, investments to oil & gas
- Extreme growth on the horizon
- Opportunity to grow within the organization – position is open due to a promotion
- Professional yet casual work setting
What the Treasury Accountant will do…
- Daily treasury function for multiple companies including wires, positive pay, ACH, deposits, etc. and assist with cash management.
- Weekly cash reporting as well as quarterly cash reports for Board meetings.
- Assist with management of banking relationships.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets.
What the company needs in a Treasury Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 4 years of total experience
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
Perks of the Treasury Accountant role:
- Discretionary bonus of 7.5%
- 100% match up to 8% 401K
- Paid parking or fully subsidized transit
- Work for a very stable and locally respected company