|Summary of Position:
The primary focus of this position is to assist the tax department with corporate tax returns and federal filings.
Provide tax compliance support for the U.S. federal, states and foreign tax returns by;
- Preparing Federal form 1120 and related filing (including forms 5471, 8858, 1065 and 1118)
- Preparing various state returns.
- Analyzing of tax code, regulations and law, review of accounts and documentation, as well as computation of tax liabilities, interest and penalties.
- Coordinating various tax audits with the IRS.
Provide support regarding the consolidated financial statement impact and tax accounting by;
- Preparing quarterly and year end provision calculations.
- Preparing estimated payment calculations including both federal and state.
- Providing support for process improvements and other special projects.
Provide support regarding fixed assets by;
- Working closely with accounting to synchronize tax depreciation calculations and reports.
Provide review support for sales tax compliance and audits.
Provide support to international tax team on various local country tax compliance matters.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in public accounting,