Do you want to join an exciting, expanding team and company and help shape 2016 and beyond? Do you want the opportunity to take on new and challenging tasks each day?
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer phone calls directed to the Accounting Department. Assist with both AR and AP inquiries.
- Monitor the Outlook Billing Department Inbox. Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Update client database with important changes and updates.
- Maintain and analyze accurate Aging Report and provide analysis to VP-Finance
- Create and monitor collection plan to collect past due invoices.
- Process incoming payments.
- Send monthly billing to clients. Prepare and file billing documents for clients.
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Locates and monitors overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Locates and notifies customers of delinquent accounts by email or telephone
- Sorts and files correspondence, and performs miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts.
- Interface with clients verbally, through emails