Mergers and Acquisitions / Financial Analyst
Our client is growing tremendously. There are several acquisitions in process at this moment. The CFO is looking for a right hand person to assist him with the M&A process.
Provide the CFO with financial analysis and guidance for Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Planning and Treasury.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point Knowledge of the Merger and Acquisition process & terminology
- Ability to use financial models, financial formulas and valuation methods
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think strategically & recognize growth opportunities
- Marketing or Business Development experience
- Ability to handle highly confidential projects
- Risk Management
- Knowledge of Accounting
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related business
- 2- 5 years of financial analysis experience
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions Experience in Marketing, Strategic Planning, or Business Development
Diane Delgado LeMaire | Senior Managing Director, Accounting & Finance Recruiting | Creative Financial Staffing, a division of Fitts, Roberts CPA Firm | 5718 Westheimer Suite 800 | Houston, TX 77057 | 713-260-5238 | email@example.com| Blog| Twitter| LinkedIn