About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a stable, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years!
- Massive organization with plenty of room to grow your career.
- Flexible work schedule. Great work life balance (40 hour work week).
- Be part of a new ERP system implementation GO LIVE.
- Ideal for someone who loves to train and mentor new hires!
- This company boast a professional environment working with an exceptional and very talented team.
- Great opportunity to work for a firm that abides by their mission statement of being committed to excellence, customer service and integrity.
Overview of the role
- Oversee, develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records, and documents to easily ensure availability.
- Assist with Accounts Payable Specialist training, as needed.
- Point of contact when Accounts Payable Manager and Accounts Payable Assistant Manager are unavailable.
- Process vendor invoices, utility bills, and third-party payments.
- Ensure all payments are made correctly and are in good standing.
- Post business transactions daily.
- Process credit card and online payments to vendors.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review.
- Perform other duties as required to support the Payables Department.
Preferred Qualifications for the role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant Accounts Payable experience.
- 10-key by touch (speed and accuracy).
- Experience working with physical checks and electronic systems required.
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable, filing, and data entry procedures required.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience preferred.