Perks of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- High Visibity to Global Executives
- Opportunties to travel for trainings
- GROWING Stable Company!
- Tons of Opportunity for Advancement
- Casual work attire – wear jeans to work
Key Responsibilities of Senior Financial Analyst
- Revenue and profitability analysis
- Identifying areas for performance improvement
- KPI performance and benchmarking
- Extracting and validating system data
- Support global finance and business improvement projects.
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Development of expense allocation reports
- Monthly business analysis and reporting packages.
- Competitor profiling and analysis initiatives.
Qualifications of Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelors Degree level in finance, accounting, or similar
- Experience with PowerBI would be a plus