Why work here?
- Well-established manufacturing company that has been in business for over 70 years.
- PE Backed company in growth mode.
- Visible role. Direct exposure to CFO on a daily basis.
- Laid back environment.
- This company gives all employees equal chance for growth. Promote from within!
- Opportunity to work with M&A and Integrations….build your resume!
Summary: Accounting Manager position is an exciting opportunity for someone having deep experience in accounting, reporting, compliance, and managing a team!
What you will be doing….
- Leads monthly close, account reconciliations/analysis including subledgers, tax compliance, reporting, internal control requirements, and policies/procedures.
- Oversight responsibility of the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications functions providing clear guidance, monitoring progress, and resolving issues.
- Actively automates and streamlines processes, develops metrics and key performance indicators
- Develops and mentors the accounting staff for career paths, cross-training, and succession planning.
- Participates in external audits, including financial statements, sales tax, etc.
- Participates in acquisition integration efforts.
What you need to bring to the table….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- A strong desire for “fixing” processes and bringing “solutions” to the table!
- You can mentor, train, and get “buy-in” from your team.
- You have the ability to work with all levels of the organization, including the CEO and PE firm!