Why you should consider this role….
- Company is a world leader in their niche.
- 3.2 starts on Glassdoor
- Laid back company culture and work life balance.
- You don’t have any experience and need some!
- The company has been in business for 70 years and has customers in 120 countries
What you will be doing….
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into system
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed – Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
What you need to bring to the table….
- Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or Finance
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Excellent networking and time management skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills