***Must reside in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Nevada, TN, GA****
Why take a role with this company?
- Work from home unless needed onsite with the client.
- The position is open due to growth.
- Over 40 combined years of business experience in several industries
- Work for a small but growing business!
- Truly solutions-oriented.
- Work-life balance, benefits!
What you will be doing…..
- Working at different client sites
- Working in an efficient manner to meet client deadlines
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects
- Providing client financials as required by clients
- Working on different financial applications as requested by clients
What you have to bring to the table…..
- At least 4 years of experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting application
- Must be proficient in general ledger accounting, invoicing, payables, and fixed assets
- Must be proficient in generating and customizing reports in QuickBooks or similar applications
- Must be able to work at client sites unsupervised
- Creating new entities in QuickBooks or similar applications is preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint