Why work for this company?
- The company is a leader in its niche. They are GROWING, GROWING, GROWING!
- Accounting and finance team of 30 plus and growing!
- In the renewables space.
- 100% remote!
- Must LOVE change.
- Excellent manager with a ton of knowledge to share
- PE-backed and pre-IPO!
What you will be doing…. ..work in a diverse number of areas, including financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, significant capital expenditures, and strategic initiatives
- Work to develop business intelligence datasets, analytics, dashboards, reports, and tools to deliver business insights effectively
- Participates in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying types, sizes, and complexity
- Participate in project management meetings to understand project levels status and incorporate them into company-level modeling
- Work closely with business unit Finance/Operations teams to better understand financial results and trends and validate forecast assumptions
- Develop and maintain monthly and ad hoc financial reports for management
- Conduct financial analysis by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts versus actual results
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of actual performance versus planned/forecast expectations and prior period performance
What you need for the Analyst role:
- Two or more years of analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance is required
- Experience in Construction Accounting (POC) is preferred but not required