Why take a role with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture
- The position is open due to growth.
- Work with two individuals who have been with the company for over 10 years and love to mentor and train!
- The current manager started in this role!
- Strong medical benefit package
- 40-hour workweek. Minimal overtime
- 8% match on 401K!
- Work from home Mondays & Fridays!
- Participate in luncheons, happy hours and office team outings.
What you will do…
Timely processing of all invoices
• Research and confirm correct coding and paying account
• Obtain and verify approval of invoices in accordance with company policy
• Maintain invoice templates to ensure expenses are allocated correctly
• Monitor the accounts payable email box and forward invoices/inquiries to the appropriate staff
Process all payments in adherence with internal controls and company policies
• Checks, ACH, and online payments
• Oil and gas jibs and revenue checks
• Reconcile and gather support for all company credit cards
Collect and maintain vendor documentation
• Prepare new vendor requests
• Respond to all vendor inquiries
• Verify correct payment information
• Track, gather support, and process customer invoices
Monthly closing duties for AP and AR
• Review and follow up on outstanding suspense items
• Follow up on checks outstanding for 60 days
• Review 1099 transactions
• Add all support for journal entries
What you need to bring to the table….
- Newly degreed or still pursuing a degree!
- Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty, and personal integrity.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills.
- Ability to multi-task