About the company:
- Flex schedule: 1 day of choice WFH. Monday-Thursday hours are 8-5 and 8-3 on Fridays.
- Full benefits paid for by employer for employee
- 25 days PTO plus birthday
- Team environment: They believe in and stand by their values
About what they need
- Someone with 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate
- Someone with tenure throughout career
- Someone with previous experience with preparing tenant billings and ledgers, working with property managers, and balance sheet reconciliations for GL
- Someone with strong communication skills
What the Senior Accountant will be doing:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports for investment entities.
- Read and administer leases to ensure complete and accurate lease input into accounting software.
- Develop and maintain meaningful balance sheet reconciliations for general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and issue tenant billings and reconcile tenant ledgers.
- Oversee and verify tenant bill backs.
- Complete year end tenant reconciliations.
- Process tenant cash receipts.
- Oversee and assist with accounts payable, including coding and internal processing, and accounts receivables, including collections.
- Oversee preparation of annual property budget.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in annual property tax protest process and annual insurance renewal process, as needed.
- Prepare construction draws for funding submission and complete payment process subsequent to funding, as applicable.
- Correspond directly with institutional investors, as applicable.
- Work directly with onsite property management staff and assist as needed.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of commercial real estate accounting experience preferred
- Yardi and Kardin experience preferred.