About the Small Company CFO Opportunity:
- Work hand in hand with the leadership team of a $70M company
- Lead a team of 6 and build out the F&A infrastructure
- Implement new systems, processes, and procedures to get ready for more growth!
- Engaging and fun work environment.
- Partner with operations.
- Boots and jeans in-office 5 days
- They have a long-standing customer base with some of the leading Fortune 1000 companies
- A key member of the Senior Finance Team
- Amazing entrepreneurial leadership team looking to double the company in size (organic and acquisition)
Perks of the Small Company CFO role?
- Competitive Salary and bonus target
- Located conveniently near Clearlake
- Stable company with involvement with F&A, C-Suite and Operations!
- Still in growth-mode
Overview of the Small Company CFO role:
- IT Systems: Work with IT resources to ensure the safeguarding of company data and hardware.
- Teamwork: Develop trust and rapport with the leadership team and other functional departments.
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Coordinate the implementation of the annual operating plan, annual capital expenditure plan, and quarterly forecasts. Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Accounting: Report accurate financial results in accordance with GAAP. Responsible for month-end closing process including recurring journal entries, accrual journal entries, variance and trend analysis, and financial statement preparation (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Operations: Manage relations with key suppliers seeking to control raw material costs. Also work with trucking vendors to maximize on-time delivery as well as control delivery costs.
- Systems: Process improvement to improve technology and accounting systems
- Treasury Management: Oversee the treasury function including daily cash tracking, cash forecasting, wire and ACH approvals, bank transfers, ABL revolver needs and requests, while driving behavior to maintain sufficient cash balances.
- Tax Compliance: Partner with CPA Firm
Preferred Qualifications for the Small Company CFO:
- Four-year degree (Accounting) and at least 10 years of progressively responsible experience.
- Experience in developing, planning, and implementing successful business strategies
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous CFO / Controller experience
180 to 220K plus bonus