The Senior Financial Analyst will leads and direct the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results.
About the Senior Financial Analyst Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 100 years!
- One of the leading industrion solutions
- Strong company values!
- Provide support for a $100M business within a large organization
Perks of the Senior Financial Analyst role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with VP of Finance
- Career development opportunities
- AMAZING Benefits!
- 401k Benefits
- Hybrid Work Schedule
Overview of the Senior Financial Analyst role:
- Provides metrics and reports to identify business problems and/or support business processes.
- Works with internal client groups to identify requirements for data report and metrics.
- Creates and delivers high quality, easy to use reports including charts and graphs as needed.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Financial Analyst:
- CPA or MBA Plus – Not Required