Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Supervisor – CFS has teamed up with a long-established service company in the Houston area
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-established service organization in the Houston area and they are adding a Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Supervisor to their team
- HYBRID schedule! 3/2 – Wednesdays the entire company is in together.
- Very diverse company.
- 3.5 rating on Glassdoor. One review stated that the benefits are amazing and there are endless possibilities to grow from within.
- The manager is very happy to mentor and train! They love to share their knowledge and stories.
- There is unlimited room for growth. This company heavily promotes from within. This role is open due to a promotion!
- Start in indirect tax and then learn State Tax and move on up from there!!!!!
Overview of the Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Supervisor role:
- Become the Indirect Tax expert for the company
- Handle all journal entries, bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc/special projects as directed by the CFO
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Supervisor:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 4+ years accounting experience;
- Indirect tax experience needed.