AP Accountant – CFS has teamed up with a long-established service company in the Houston area
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-established service organization in the Houston area and they are adding an AP Accountant to their team
- HYBRID schedule! 3/2 – Wednesdays the entire company is in together.
- Very diverse company.
- 3.5 rating on Glassdoor. One review stated that the benefits are amazing and there are endless possibilities to grow from within.
- The manager is very happy to mentor and train! They love to share their knowledge and stories.
- There is unlimited room for growth. This company heavily promotes from within. This role is open due to a promotion!
- As an entry level grad you will start in the role and then move around in the accounting department!
Overview of the Accountant role:
- Assist with Month End Close duties
- Reconcile customer and vendor statements
- Handle all journal entries, Account reconciliations
- Create and edit financial reports using excel spreadsheets with v-lookups, macros & pivot tables
Preferred Qualifications for the AP Accountant:
- BS in Accounting
- New Grads preferred!