Controller for Professional Events Firm – 100% REMOTE
120 to 140K plus bonus
About our Client:
- Our client is a leading meeting and events firm, and they are seeking a solid Controller to join their team and lead the Accounting team.
- The firm is in rapid growth mode and is backed by a strong Private Equity Firm
- There is great exposure in this role working with Senior Leaders and Big Banks
- They offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and is 100% REMOTE!
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Manage a team of approximately 14 direct reports consisting of the Accounting team based in their overseas office and a smaller team here in the US.
- Develop and maintain banking relationships, manage the credit line
- Produce monthly and quarterly reporting
- Create and manage the annual budget, including tracking budget to actuals on a monthly basis
- Manage event reconciliation ensuring accuracy on each project
- Develop metrics for deposits and final invoicing ensuring the earliest delivery of invoices to clients as possible
- Oversee corporate tax matters
What you bring:
- 7+ years experience ideally working with a project-based company such as construction, events, or media.
- Experience managing direct reports
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online and are tech-savvy