Senior Staff Accountant – CFS has teamed up with a long-established service company in the Houston area
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-established service organization in the Houston area and they are adding a Staff Accountant to their team
- HYBRID schedule! 3/2 – Wednesdays the entire company is in together.
- Very diverse company.
- 3.5 rating on Glassdoor. One revie2 stated that the benefits are amazing and there are endless possibilities to grow from within.
- The manager is very happy to mentor and train! They love to share their knowledge and stories.
- There is unlimited room for growth. This company heavily promotes from within. This role is open due to a promotion!
- If you are interested in learning SEC reporting this role is for you!
Overview of the Accountant role:
- Manage all month-end close and producing financial statements
- Handle all journal entries, bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc/special projects as directed by the CAO
Preferred Qualifications for the Accountant:
- BS in Accounting
- 1+ years accounting experience (internships count)
- CPA eligible preferred