Why work for this company!
- The company is a leader in its niche.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid Schedule!
- Work for a manager who loves to train and mentor!
- Located in North Houston
- Be part of a company going that just went public! #IPO
Overview of the role:
- Assist in coordinating and preparing the monthly reporting package for Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Variance explanations against the plan, forecast, and prior-year results.
- Assist in compiling the consolidated annual plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in the development and distribution of regular reporting of financial information to department heads.
- Assist in refining and improving financial models used for the annual plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in maintaining a five-year strategic plan model for Senior Management.
- Assist in the implementation of planning and reporting software tools to support FP&A activities.
- Assist in the development of dashboards with KPIs and peer comparisons for Senior Management.
Qualifications of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required. MBA, Master’s in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Requires at least five to eight (5-8) years of relevant financial experience, with at least three years of Corporate FP&A experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Experience researching and writing high-level variance analysis is required.
- High motivation and initiative with an ability to work without close supervision.
- Mastery level experience with Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups, etc.)..
- Proficiency in SAP with a working knowledge of SAP FICO and SAP Project Systems is preferred.
Experience using financial planning and reporting tools is required. Experience with OneStream is preferred