Why work for this company:
- The company is a leader in its niche. They are GROWING, GROWING, GROWING!
- They have plans to double in size in the next 5 years.
- 100% remote! Prefer Texas based candidates.
- Must LOVE change.
- Be part of aggressive growth strategy. Interact with high level decision makers.
- Awesome manager with a ton of knowledge to share.
- Very little overtime!
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Revenue recognition guidance associated with customer leases (including hyperscale tenants).
- Real estate development accounting, including ensuring the Company’s policy with respect to development accounting is consistently applied across the business’s various ongoing construction projects.
- Lease accounting for leased data center assets.
- Vendor arrangements, including renewable power purchase arrangements associated with renewable energy strategy.
- Support various alternative means of financing that company may explore, including joint venture financing.
- Partner with one of Accounting Centers of Excellence (e.g. Revenue Recognition COE, M&A COE) for support on certain transactions, including M&A.
- Strategically advise the business on various transactions in an effort to achieve desired financial statement results, including the understanding of income tax implications of strategic transactions the business contemplates and liaising with our Tax function for support.
- Work with the finance business partner organization in order to align on budgeting and forecasting implications of various transactions.
- Technical accounting support provided will often include documenting conclusions in detailed memorandums that are vetted internally and circulated amongst key stakeholders.
- Responsible for vetting various technical accounting conclusions with the Company’s external auditors.
- Global statutory reporting, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the statutory audits of all global legal entities
What you need for the role:
- 8-10 years of experience in Accounting with Technical expertise.
- CPA required.
- Minimum of 6 years of financial statement audit and reporting experience at a public accounting firm and/or a large, multi-national public company required.
- Role requires frequent interaction with other corporate departments and senior management and a broad understanding of their role and contributions to the operation of the Company.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of US GAAP, audit experience, and broad and comprehensive understanding of key functional areas relevant to the business.