Our client is a best-in-class provider of property services for Texas homeowners associations offering services to condos, townhomes and other communities! This role will sit within the Corporate Accounting team.
Why work here?
- Family feel in the office
- Daily exposure to the board and upper management
- Direct supervision of trained professionals from within the industry
Core Responsibilities of the Insurance Risk Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Prepare COIs/EOIs and Lender Insurance Questionnaires
- Placing insurance coverage for community association clients including:
- o Researching risks to obtain necessary information for submission;
- o Preparation of ACORDS, supplementals, and other documents
- required for quoting;
- o Preparing and presenting proposals and comparisons;
- o Filing Claims
- Invoicing and premium finance agreement preparation;
- Must thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
- Must be willing to self-learn in addition to on-the-job training.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.