Senior Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a publicly-traded global medical technology company headquartered in London, the UK with a presence in 100+ Countries. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and Senior Accountant Opportunity:
- SUPER SATISFYING WORK! The company solves problems for people who are suffering from diseases!
- Consistency in management and on team 5+ years there!
- Be a subject matter expert and make a huge impact with OneStream implementation.
Perks of the Senior Accountant role?
- Visible role & Direct Point of Contact for OneStream implementation
- 99% remote with a flexible work schedule
- Collaborative environment
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Be the OneStream expert for consolidations, account reconciliations, and task manager modules
- Plan and execute ME close and consolidation within OneStream
- Manages data loads and their timing, reconciliation to source, and related controls
- Design and develop cube views, reports, and dashboards according to evolving requirements
- Coordinates governance and controls over system architecture and system components
- Work with internal and external auditors to provide audit request items
- Develop training manuals and deliver in-person or web-based training sessions to end users
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s in accounting or similar degree
- 4+ Years of experience as a subject matter expert with OneStream, HFM, SAP BPC, or similar CPM
- Deep knowledge of close, consolidations, reporting, and reconciliations
- CPA Preferred