Finance Manager – Grants & Foundations
Overview of the company:
- Our client is one of the largest public health systems in the nation
- Company has won many awards. The accolades include: Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Florida Trend magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Florida, 100 Top Hospitals, Consumer Choice Award, Best-Run Hospital, Best Nursing Staff, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Maternity Hospital.
- Very elite and motivated team
- Long tenured employees, people join and don’t leave
- Position is open due to a promotion from within
Overview of the Finance Manager:
- Assists with the oversight of the month-end close procedure including the communication with internal customers, review of financial and statistical journal entries, review, and completion of balance sheet reconciliation, and review and preparation of various financial reports.
- Assists with the development, recommendation, and implementation of financial policies, protocols, and procedures to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Assists with the supervision of the preparation of all necessary financial and statistical reports as well as the administration of all audits, analyses, and customer support.
- Provides input for activities related to staffing and budget.
- Performs/Supervises other finance-related duties as assigned
- 5+ years working with Grants in the healthcare industry
- Experience with FEMA, NIH, SEFA Statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance