Must Have Highlights:
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- 3 years of corporate accounting or equivalent experience in related field
- 1 year lead or supervisory experience
Accounting Supervisor Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Accounting Supervisor Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 50 years!
- “Endless opportunities to grow” – Glassdoor Reviewer
- Provide support for a multi-billion dollar leader in the service industry
Perks of the Accounting Supervisor role?
- Hybrid – Only 2 days in-office!
- Career advancement opportunities–promoting from within
- Consistently awarded “Great Place to Work”
Overview of the Accounting Supervisor role:
- Oversee month end close
- Review and prepare JE, bank reconciliations, and Variance analysis
- Mentoring staff accountants
- Ad hoc analysis, special projects, and help provide support in analysis
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field is required
- Ability to analyze data, predict risk, identify solutions, and propose new methods with action steps.