Must Have Highlights:
- Ability to work with large amounts of data in Excel
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Full-cycle accounting
Accountant III Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Accountant III Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 50 years!
- “Endless opportunities to grow” – Glassdoor Reviewer
- Provide support for a multi-billion dollar leader in the service industry
Perks of the Accountant III role?
- Career advancement opportunities–promoting from within
- Consistently awarded “Great Place to Work”
- Hybrid schedule–only 2 days in-office!
Overview of the Accountant III role:
- Prepare analysis of inter-company transactions and relationships
- Examine accounting documents, transactions, records, for accuracy/GAAP
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations with feedback to team and management
- Monthly JE
- Variance analysis
- Special projects
Preferred Qualifications for the Accountant III:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field is required
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system is a plus
- Power BI experience is a plus