Must Have Highlights:
- Solid HR Management/Supervision experience
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
This role is a combination of on-site and remote Business HR support to the field construction organization. Must be willing to live a commutable distance to the job sites and/or willing to travel frequently to build strong partnerships and develop organizational capabilities in people management and culture stewardship in action. Travel requirements vary by project scope and time.
HR Business Partner – Field Services Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the HR Business Partner – Field Services Opportunity:
- Large company yet family-like culture feel
- Company that serves various industries in the Houston Market
- If you are looking for a challenge and opportunity to make an immediate impact – this could be for you!
Perks of the HR Business Partner – Field Services role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Executive Leaders
- Position to make an impact and propose strategies in the field
- Career development opportunities
- 401k Benefits with a 6% Match
Overview of the HR Business Partner – Field Services role:
- Experience influencing business leadership to develop and execute strategies that enables the business to succeed
- Experience managing HR projects from concept, to execution, to completion
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Human Resources related role, people operations, or supervisor position
- Experience with HR processes (selection, performance management, talent planning, compensation, FLSA etc.)
- Ability to travel an average of 75% of the time with potential travel up to 100% pending business needs