Must Have Highlights:
- 5+ years of related job experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Month end close
Accounting Manager Opportunity
This company provides contract drilling services and fresh perspectives to anticipating and solving deep water challenges globally. This company has primary regional offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, and Scotland, with local offices in other countries as required to support operations.
About the Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 50 years!
- Leader in deep water drilling within the energy industry
- Strong Company Values
Perks of the Accounting Manager role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Director of Accounting
- Career development opportunities
- AMAZING Health Benefits/Wellness program
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Accounting Manager role:
- Analyze, review and approve monthly accounting entries and other monthly close activities procedures, including account reconciliation.
- Monitor closing processes, billing, invoicing, expenses, reimbursements, and reporting cycles.
- Analyze and interpret balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and liabilities.
- Review and prepare in the preparation of monthly internal financial reporting package, reconciliations, flux analysis and various schedules, including fixed asset records.
- Prepare financial statements monthly and quarterly consolidation.
- Assist with the maintenance of accounting systems; Oracle
- Document processes, evaluate, enhance and ensure compliance with companies SOC controls and corporate accounting manual.
- Overseeing all financial control activities, including the review and analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and reporting.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end audit schedules and supporting data.
- Provide executive management with accurate and comprehensive financial information to guide effective policy making and financial strategizing.
- Analyze and prepare material for Audit Committee and Board of Directors meetings.
- Guide financial decisions by developing and monitoring policies and procedures.
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Manager :
- CPA License
- 5+ Years of job related experience
- Oracle experience