About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a successful, international multi-level marketing company
- This company distributes products into nearly 80 countries
- The Guinness Book of World Records named their product one of the greatest inventions of the 20thcentury!
- Company sales north of 1.8B
- Over 10,000 employees worldwide
- Founded in 1948!
- 4-star review on Glassdoor with well over 450 reviews!
- 100% remote role….FOREVER!
- Work for an amazing manager!!!!
Overview of the External Reporting Manager Role:
- Assist with the preparation and review of all SEC reporting, including the annual report, 10K, 10Q, earnings release, 8K, S-8, and XBRL tagging
- Manage and prepare financial statement footnotes for 10-K and 10-Q’s
- Assist with the preparation of Management’s Discussion & Analysis for the 10-K and 10-Q’s
- Compile, analyze, and ensure completeness and accuracy of financial statements, footnotes, management’s discussion, and analysis, and all other components of the external filings
- Responsible for monthly review and analysis of the accounting for share-based compensation, derivatives, debt and leases
- Manage, prepare and/or review documentation required for hedge accounting in accordance with US GAAP on certain derivative and non-derivative financial instruments
- Monitor changes and research new SEC accounting pronouncement and evaluate the impact on the Company
- Assist with technical accounting treatment of accounting issues and implementation of new standards in compliance with US GAAP and SEC
- Work closely with external and internal auditors on technical accounting and financial reporting matters, and requests for assistance
Preferred Qualifications for the External Reporting Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience with preferred combination of:
- Big 4” public accounting/auditing experience with large multinational clients and complex accounting transactions
- External Reporting with large public multinational company
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of U.S. GAAP and SEC regulations