PE-Backed FP&A Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a PE-Backed Company headquartered in Houston, TX. The company has big growth plans and needs a strong FP&A Manager to help them. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the PE-Backed FP&A Manager Opportunity:
- The company has been in business for over 25 years!
- Business is experienced tremendous growth. Growing organically & via acquisition.
- The industry is stable and not going anywhere.
- Global presence. Family feel!
- An industry leader in what they do.
- Glassdoor reviews state that they have “very supportive management and they reward performance”
Perks of the PE-Backed FP&A Manager role?
- Visible role. Partner with Executive Management team
- Competitive Compensation Package & Equity
- Laid-back and collaborative environment. They like to have FUN!
- This position is required to go a few days a week.
Overview of the PE-Backed FP&A Manager role:
- Leadership: Partner with the CFO, VP of Finance, and Corporate Controller to drive the business to deliver financial and operational commitments while setting an example for the overall organization. Act as a key member of the senior management team and foster a proactive orientation in the financial area, recommending and implementing solutions to company issues.
- Business Planning: Develop and oversee the company’s annual business planning process including functional accountability through departmental budgeting.
- Business Decision Support: Develop and utilize ad hoc analysis with forward-looking models reflecting the impacts of business performance on cash flow in order to provide insight and recommendations into business plans and operational processes.
- Forecasting: Provide monthly and quarterly updates to Annual Business Plan full-year commitment performance in order to manage ownership and banking expectations and develop recovery plans intended to realign management commitment to me meet overall annual company goals.
- Business Performance Reporting: Preparation of monthly financial and operational reports with additional supplementary weekly reporting and ad hoc analysis as needed by other executives and investors.
- Strategy: Lead development of a five-year Strategic Plan to provide a high-level roadmap to grow business value through coordinated functional business plans and strategies.
- M&A: Play a leadership role in evaluating any potential mergers and acquisitions and integrating transactions.
- Board of Director Meetings: Lead coordination and content of quarterly board meetings including meeting secretary and planning.
- Operational Financial Support: Support business operations with inventory, purchasing, expense, capital expenditure control and growth project evaluation, standard costing accounting exception reporting and analysis.
Preferred Qualifications for the PE-Backed FP&A Manager:
- Large company experience
- PE-backed experience preferred
- International experience