About the Company:
- Top 100 employer!
- Growing, innovating, and growing some more!
- Benefit rich company
- This company knows how to work hard but have fun as well.
- Work in the office Tuesdays & Thursdays ONLY!
- The Internal Audit Senior is an integrated member of the audit team and will perform compliance and financial audits related to operational, development, joint venture, and corporate functions as needed.
- Responsible for attending management meetings to evaluate SOX controls related to assigned cycles.
- Responsible for understanding and evaluating internal controls related to assigned SOX areas.
- Responsible for assisting other members of the department in the identification of audit procedures to be performed and the development of audit programs to test all key controls related to the assigned SOX cycles.
- Identify control deficiencies and make recommendations to management for improvement.
- Responsible for performing significant SOX control testing, preparing workpapers, and submitting those workpapers to Internal Audit Manager.
- Responsible for performing onsite construction and development audits and reporting results to management.
- Responsible for performing audit procedures and special projects as assigned by department management.
- Responsible for meeting strict time deadlines and Internal Audit Plan criteria.
- Requires an understanding of the internal control environment, mitigating controls, and risk areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA License or in process
- 3-8 years audit and/or industry accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires excellent organizational skills, ability to self-manage, and meet time